Apply Now for 2nd semester 2017 !

           For international students who wish to take short-term courses or participate in exchange, internship , training or  research programs at Kasetsart University, please download the application form below. Complete and sign it, and then email a scanned copy of the completed application form with all the required documents to the International Affairs Division at

The deadline for exchange programs application for the second Semester (Academic Year 2017) is  October 10, 2017   while application for internship, training and research programs can be done all year round.

1st Semester :  July 31 – December 18, 2017. Deadline for application  on May 4, 2017

2nd Semester : January 8 – May 21, 2018. Deadline for application  on  October 10, 2017 

Application form :  Ms Word  , PDF

Required documents :

  1. A completed application form
  2. A scanned copy of your passport (at least 6 months before your passport expires)
  3. Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
  4. A photo 1.5” (3 x 4 cm.) not older than 6 months
  5. Proof of English proficiency (not older than 2 years)
  6. A scanned copy of an official consent letter from home institution verifying you as an exchange student
  7. Recommendation letter from home institution
  8. A motivation letter
  9. A scanned copy of the official transcript of your current degree with the degree name and level
  10. A Scan copy of original degree certificate and complete transcript of Bachelor’s and Master’s with authorized English translation (for graduate applicant)
  11. A scanned copy of certified scholarship award letter (if applicable)
  12. A scanned copy of health and travel insurance card/document (if applicable)
  13. Other (if applicable)

- NOTE -

  • All of the documents must be in English and need to be certified copies of the originals. Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by certified English translations.
  • Recommendation letter should be written and issued by your academic advisor, lecturer, or the Head of Department on a professionalletterhead with a genuine signature and an official stamp.
  • An official transcript issued by the institution you graduated from must be a complete version clarifying a record of all courses you have taken in each academic semester along with the date of graduation, credits, and grades.
  • If your degree certificate does not clearly state the name and the level of your degree, you will need a certifying letter from your university to confirm that your degree is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree.
  • You must submit all the completed application documents at least 3 months before the semester starts.

For more information,please contact:  International Affairs Division, e-mail: